Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 19. juli 2014

Chanel Deauville 211 swatches - summer 2006 - Collaboration Saturday

A brand new Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!
Chanel Deauville 211 is a summer polish from 2006 together with Biarritz 212 - that I will show you next Saturday.
Deauville is one of the pale flesh toned pink colors, that do not look good on me, my skin matches the pale white toned pinks much better. It has a beautiful subtle blue, gold and silver shimmer and glass flecks, and it’s beautiful if you have the right skin color to match it!
As usual the application is without problems. Two coats are enough, but this is three coats without a top coat.
What do you think of Deauville?
Let's see what Elena has for us today, shall we?

22 kommentarer:

  1. Nice, not exactly 'my' shade, but nice :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I love the color! gorgeous!! <3 :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it, it can be a fantastic color with the right skin tone!

      Slet
  3. It's not really me, it's too pale, but on a day you don't really want to wear something bold... maybe :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Exactly, it's a pretty neutral kind of shade!

      Slet
  4. Sooooo Gorgeous <3 love love love that shade ;)

    SvarSlet
  5. Hmm I'm not sure I'm that keen on this polish Maria! A rare event indeed! I like the glass flecks though! And I think it suits you :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. The colour is perfect for you. Gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you think so, but I don't feel really comfortable wearing it - but I agree on the photos it doesn't look all that bad!

      Slet
  7. lovely, delicate, me like it... and suits you so well :D

    SvarSlet
  8. So pretty, i really like this kind of polishes :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Not my shade but it is super cute! Love those glass flecks :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...