Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 1. juli 2014

Korres: Ciel Glacial 81, Pastel Lemon 34 and Pastel Mint 35

Korres is a Greek brand with fantastic products based on natural, organic ingredients and homeopathy, I like the values behind the brand.
I have 7 Korres nail polishes, and today I’m showing the 3 first, they are all super pale pastel colors, but not to worry, if you prefer stronger colors, they have that too. 
Their formula is super nice to work with, the self leveling ability is outstanding, the dry time is good and their finish is nice and shiny, all in all a really nice quality.
They are 7-big-free, have read somewhere that it is even more – Korres website is HERE, but they can be purchased several places online. My favorite body lotion is by the way Korres Jasmine Body Milk.

Ciel Glacial 81
Ciel Glacial 81 is a super pale blue with a very subtle blue shimmer. It is sheer but builds up very nicely in the second coat, so you easily can wear it in 2 coats. 3 coats gives opacity, but for the sake of these photos I went for 4 coats (to hide my ridges completely) without a top coat.

Pastel Lemon:
Pastel Lemon 34 is a pretty pastel yellow with a very subtle golden shimmer. It builds up nicely in the second coat, but to hide my ridges I went for 3 coats without a top coat for these photos…

Pastel Mint
Pastel Mint 35 is a very pale pastel mint with a surprisingly good opacity. This is 2 coats without a top coat.
What do you think of these pale pastels...?
Do you have any Korres polishes?
Next week I will show you some pretty bright colors from Korres...

26 kommentarer:

  1. they all look so good and creamy!

    SvarSlet
  2. Glacial is my favourite, it has a nice shimmer.

    SvarSlet
  3. These are very pretty and delicate! The first two certainly do have pretty shimmers :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are so pretty and delicate!

      Slet
  4. I'm not a fan of this brand. I took a long good look at their counter when I was in Munich and didn't see anything interesting. Not even this minty one had caught my eye. It's nice to know that their formula is good, but I think you have much prettier and more unique yet similar shades in your stash.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well you might be a fan if you tried their formula :)

      Slet
    2. True.
      I do have a lipstick of theirs and while the colour is just perfect, the quality is, well, quite low.

      Slet
    3. Ahh, OK, I see what you mean - fortunately I haved only good experience with the brand, and I love my Jasmine Body milk too :)

      Slet
  5. nice colors :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are, but please do NOT link spam!

      Slet
  6. It's always nice to try new brands, and these look pretty cool! I'm looking forward to seeing the bold colours too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I like that too - but i agree, for this time of year, brighter colors like the ones I'm showing next week are even prettier!

      Slet
  7. Wow, those are super well behaved for pastels, very impressive!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are extremely well behaved :)

      Slet
  8. Three nice colours and I do really like that pale blue

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is such a pretty and delicate one, so i see why you like it!

      Slet
  9. I don't have any Korres nail polish and my favourite here is Ciel Glacial, of course! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Of course - even if I thought you might have chosen the pastel yellow *cough* *cough* ;)

      Slet
  10. Svar
    1. It's very pretty,but if I had to choose: Pastel yellow ;)

      Slet
  11. A bit sheer (the first and the second) but all of them are sooo cute!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, but very nice to work wit - and, they are cute as you say :)

      Slet
  12. this time my vote goes to that lovely pastel lemon <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Pastel Lemon is so happy to hear that :D - me too, by the way ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...