Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 6. juli 2014

Dance Legend Night Ranger - WOW Prisms

Dance Legend Night Ranger is an amazing sapphire blue loaded with holo shimmers/flakies, it is one of the stunning WOW Prisms, and this is no exception - it sparkles and in the sun it's truly wild.
It is very opaque in 1 coat, but this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite, not that it really needs a top coat.
Isn't it gorgeous..?

22 kommentarer:

  1. Maria, how about the holo shimmer of this one? Strong (like ie Holy Diver) or weak (like i.e. Strutter)? It's also on my wishlist, but I'm not yet sure.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I just added it to the text above - it's really god, unfortunately I do not own Strutter, so I cannot compare - but I feel it was strong as the others I have...

      Slet
  2. Wow indeed.
    It reminds me of Zoya, Dream a bit.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I suspect this might be stronger in effect, but I don't have the Zoya to compare with :)

      Slet
  3. WoW! amazing! You must keep looking at this polish all the time!

    SvarSlet
  4. It's simply "wow"! Gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. This is another stunning DL polish :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Cool as ice and gorgeous as crystal.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, what a beautiful way of describing it - and it's true!!

      Slet
  7. wow, be still my poor heart *.*

    SvarSlet
  8. Can I just say OMG? This lacquer is some kind of perfection, I could cry *w*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think that is a very appropriate comment :)

      Slet
  9. Looks like an ocean <3
    Wanted :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You really should get it - it's so beautiful!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...