Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 28. juli 2014

P2 swatches: Love Agent and Diva Expressiva – Volume Gloss selection

In this post you will meet the two latest additions to my P2 Volume Gloss polishes. I’m truly blown away by their formula. The self-leveling ability is outstanding, the dry time good and the finish is super shiny – what more can you ask for, oh yes, and they are inexpensive!

Love Agent:
P2 007 Love Agent is a beautiful pastel yellow cream with a truly wonderful formula. 2 coats are enough on nails without my severe ridges, but I chose to show it in 3 coats without a top coat.

Diva Expressiva:
P2 210 Diva Expressiva is a beautiful eggplant purple, and this is 2 easy coats without a top coat.
Do you like them?

22 kommentarer:

  1. Yeah, I do :)
    I have some sandies made by P2 and they are of a very good quality.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They make good polishes - and the Volume Gloss's are exceptional!

      Slet
  2. gorgeous, both of them... maybe because of season, but today i prefer love agent, it really looks like divine yellow *.*

    SvarSlet
  3. That yellow looks gorgeous on you and the purple is just your purple. They aren't the most original colours, but considering quality of the product they really don't have to be.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and you are right, my thoughts exactly!

      Slet
  4. If I had to prepare my nails for tomorrow and do a manicure right now I would use Love Agent as a base and I would put some flowers made with Diva Expressiva and with white acrylic colour :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Both are very lovely. I really like the yellow - good colour and nice finish :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes - and pastel yellows with a great formula are extra nice :)

      Slet
  6. I bought Love agent for myself and I really like the soft yellow color.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear that you too like it!

      Slet
  7. Beautiful swatches and these polishes look so well on you! <3

    SvarSlet
  8. LOL their names! Works perfectly together :D
    Cutiesss :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I too love both their names and colors :D

      Slet
  9. These are both really pretty colors!

    SvarSlet
  10. I've bought both after seing your swatches. I left my list at home, but luckily I managed to remember the colors from your photos! :-) Thank you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm so glad you found them, I hope you are going to like them as much as I do!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...