Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 5. juli 2014

Random Essence Color & Go swatches: Prom berry, Absolutely blue, Chick reloaded and That's what I mint

148 Prom berry is a blackened purple with a pretty shimmer. It’s very opaque in one coat, but this is 2 coats without a top coat.

Absolutely blue:
125 Absolutely blue is a slightly dusty pale blue, cornflower blue leaning. This is 3 coats, but for most 2 coats would be enough. It's discontinued.

Chick Reloaded:
122 Chick reloaded is a duochrome shifting from a dark teal green to a burgundy, slightly brown shade. In direct sun light it’s dark green with loads of shimmer, so the duochrome shift is happening in less strong light. It's discontinued. This is 2 coats without a top coat.

That's what I mint:
146 That’s what I mint is a light Tiffany box shade. This is 3 coats, but for most 2 coats would be enough.
Did you like any of them?

Do you like me on Facebook? :)

17 kommentarer:

  1. I love Chic Reloaded. I even have a backup bottle, just in case. It was one of more original duochromes on the market. I didn't like That's what I mint at first, but it has grown on me. I might go and get Prom berry just because it is dark and purple :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it was a little gem, and still is unique.
      I feel the same way about That's what I mint - it has grown on me too!

      Slet
  2. Yeah - I like Prom Berry (the shimmer :))) ) and Chick Reloaded: interesting one.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's very beautiful, or rather - yes, they both are :)

      Slet
  3. All 4 look really great in their own way :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh nice polishes. I like Prom Berry that shimmer is to die for and Chic Reloaded - iridescents always steal my heart! The other two are nice as well - but not as nice :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Chic reloaded has that amazing color shifting but on my nails I am not a huge fan of duochromes :) prom berry is so much interesting, IMHO ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I kind of like the really strong duochromes, but again depending on the colors it shift between!

      Slet
  6. I have Absolutely Blue and Chic reloaded, and I like also That's what I mint and Prom berry that is really beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Those two are pretty - and still available :)

      Slet
  7. I have Chick reloaded but i didn't it. All of them look so beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I forgot to write try Maria :D I wanted to say i didn't try.

      Slet
    2. LOL - I hope you like it when you do!

      Slet
  8. i don't have absolutely blue :(
    at the moment, my favorite is that's what i mint <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I really like that's what i mint now too, was a bit "meh" about it for a while!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...