Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 26. juli 2014

Chanel Biarritz 212 swatches - summer 2006 - Collaboration Saturday

Collaboration Saturday is here again together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel - and as promised last week:
Chanel Biarritz 212 is a summer polish from 2006 together with Deauville 211, click on the name to see it.
Biarritz is a warm peach with a beautiful golden shimmer and blue glass flecks more visible in person than on the photos.
The application is easy, the dry time is good, and this is two coats without a top coat. 
I liked wearing this summer-y polish - do you like it?
Now I look forward to seeing what Elena has for us today!!

24 kommentarer:

  1. I can't get enough of shades like this! Perfect for summer!

    SvarSlet
  2. So cute! I agree, perfect for summer ^^ But I usually don't wear orange lacquers, I don't like them with my skin tone :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Orange can be difficult to wear for some...

      Slet
  3. Very nice indeed! I feel tempted to call it an orange beauty :)

    SvarSlet
  4. It's juicy. I wonder why the blue flecks in it, a surprising yet interesting idea :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's very juicy - and the blue flecks are sooo petty!

      Slet
  5. What a beautiful color! I love how intense of a peach this is, and the shimmers are really pretty too. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree it's really pretty - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  6. This is a nice colour and I love the shimmer and the flecks, these together make is something special I think :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it - and yes, it is rather special :)

      Slet
  7. Perfect colour for the summer

    SvarSlet
  8. Very beautiful orange. I love the shimmer.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is, I think - and yes, it's such a pretty shimmer!

      Slet
  9. Not my cup of tea for a polish, but I have powder blush in this shade and I love it for summer. Peachy shades are great to brighten things up and I completely understand why you loved wearing Biarritz..

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Nah, you prefer dusty ;)
      And yes, it's it's a really nice "brighten up" color!!

      Slet
  10. not really my color, but i must admit it looks nice, especially with that subtle shimmer :D

    SvarSlet
  11. Great shade with amazing shimmer! ^_^

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...