Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 25. juli 2014

NCLA swatches: Af If! and Eight Days A week

Two of the lighter purple shades from NCLA...

As If!:
NCLA As If! is a lavender/lilac cream polish, easy to work with and with a good dry time. This is 2 coats with a top coat.

Eight Days A Week:
NCLA Eight Days A Week is a periwinkle cream, easy to work with and with a good dry time. This is 2 coats with a top coat.
Do you like these two?
What do you think of NCLA if you own any?

27 kommentarer:

  1. That lilac looks great on you, but I find periwinkle to be more interesting.

    SvarSlet
  2. I do not have any NCLA. The first you shared is pretty but the second makes me want to buy it. :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I don't have any NCLA and I really like both that I see here :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. I don't own any, but I also like the second one the best. It's such a pretty colour :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Eight Days A Week is so pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Really like the lavender/lilac one

    SvarSlet
  7. Really like Eight Days a Week! I have a couple of their nail wraps. They are some of my favourite as well as the only non polish nail wrap I like.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think their polishes are of good quality, so I'm glad the wraps are too!

      Slet
  8. I like them both, they are two pretties for sure. :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Both beautiful and delicate shades - I do prefer a bit 8days a week :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are pretty and delicate - I agree :)

      Slet
  10. i don't have any ncla polishes, but i love to have these two in my stash :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...