Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 4. juli 2014

El Corazon: Magic Berry Princess and Magic Passion

Today I have two of the El Corazon Active Bio-gel colors.

Magic Berry Princess:
El Corazon Magic Berry Princess 423/556 is a beautiful dark magenta loaded with pink shimmer/flecks, just my kind of magenta. The formula is easy to work with and the dry time average. Here you see 2 coats with a top coat, but it also does dry with a glossy shine without top coat.

Magic Passion:
El Corazon Magic Passion 423/551 is a super girly pink loaded with fuchsia shimmer/flecks, the pink is both bubblegum and rose – depending on the light settings. The formula is easy to work with and the dry time average. Here you see 2 coats with a top coat, but it also does dry with a glossy shine without top coat.
Do you like them?

I would be very happy clicked LIKE - if you haven't already :)

22 kommentarer:

  1. Magic Passion is right up my alley! These are both beauties!

    SvarSlet
  2. I like both, don't know which one better ;)

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh, your El Corazóns has got names! I'm envious! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do indeed - all from this line/collection have...

      Slet
  4. I really like that Magic Passion!

    SvarSlet
  5. Magic passion looks a bit sheer in the photos, but I know that photos show a lot that can't be seen in real life. Magic Berry Princess is more to my liking. It actually reminds me a lot of Zoya Anaka, and that is one of my favourite polishes.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I didn't notice it to be in person, and I am a bit "allergic" to sheer polish LOL
      I prefer Berry Princess too!

      Slet
  6. Wow! Both stunning polishes! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. I really like both of these! I'm finding it hard to pick a favourite hehe :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. I prefer the first one but they are both girly and lovely :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Yesssss...they are soooo pretty <3 <3
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
  10. They are both very pretty, I would pick Magic Berry Princess :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...