Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 8. juli 2014

Darling Diva Dreams

Not many blue polishes gives me that spontaneous and kind of silly happy feeling like I often experience with purples, reds and pastels - kind of a feel good feeling, if you know what I mean.
But this one did, so excuse the many photos - that by the way does not even do it justice!
Darling Diva Dreams is a beautiful medium blue (or dark sky blue) with a strong holo also showing a strong, vibrant blue. The rainbow is more or less visible in all light settings including shade, indoor and artificial light, it’s delightfully distracting and never boring to look at! This is 2 easy coats with Seche Vite as top coat. Did I mention that I love this one…?
Do you like it..?
I bought this stunning polish from Edgy Polish!


26 kommentarer:

  1. I love it :) Looks gorgeous :) Definitely a shade I'd wear :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh, I really love this one. But, you know me. Lavender/cornflower = no match :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know, but I'm glad you like it anyhow!

      Slet
  3. Very pretty holo. The cornflower colour is gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - I'm so happy to have it in my stash!

      Slet
  4. I know that feeling and yes, i feel it too :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that - It's such a nice feeling!

      Slet
  5. Ok, this polish goes straight in front of my wishlist! It is beyond gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh I do love a good blue! And this is no exception! It's stunning :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow, that's really pretty! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. It is so very pretty. I wonder how it looks like in person.

    SvarSlet
  9. That's so beautiful, Maria! You really captured the stunning holo in there. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Yun, I'm happy you think so!

      Slet
  10. Oh wow! This is really pretty! All that sparkle is amazing!!

    SvarSlet
  11. Stunning! <333

    SvarSlet
  12. OMG, I can understand your "silly" happy feeling *____________________*

    SvarSlet
  13. Oh, this one is beautiful <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...