Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 13. juli 2014

Smitten Polish Be Mine

Smitten Polish Be Mine is a super girly vivid bubblegum pink holo with a slightly blue tone! The holo is slightly visible in artificial and in low indoor light and strong in the sun.
The application is easy, the dry time is good, and the finish is shiny. This is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
As usual *GRRRR* Blogger makes my pink colors way more vivid/hot, this is a as described above...
I might be 60 - but I do enjoy wearing a pink like this from time to time :D
I bought this beauty from Edgy Polish!

29 kommentarer:

  1. What a cute pink! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. This is a gorgeous pink, Maria! There's no age limit when it comes to pretty polish. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is seriously pretty - and LOL, I agree with that!

      Slet
  3. Be Mine, Smitten Polish! :D
    I like it a lot. You have hands of a young woman, so don't give a damn please :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is that pretty, isn't it!
      Aww, thanks a lot - and you are so right!

      Slet
  4. What a beautiful holo effect !

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Very beautiful indeed - and welcome to my blog :)

      Slet
  5. Isn't that just a beautiful colour

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Isn't it just - and of course I knew you would like it, it is after all pink ;)

      Slet
  6. Pink looks great on you - and I love the look of this too! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and it is so pretty!

      Slet
  7. That's really beautiful and it looks great on you.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you think so, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  8. Oh my this is a gorgeous colour! I can't stop looking at the photos! It's simply stunning :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Love the color and the beautiful holo effect of this polish!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's not often with a strong holo like this in pinks :)

      Slet
  10. lovely, but too girly for me, this one you can keep :D

    SvarSlet
  11. Still, smitten holos are stunning! Dammit, blogger :(

    SvarSlet
  12. OK, come here and be mine! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I'm sorry, it wants to stay here ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...