Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 12. juli 2014

Lacquer Lust Pink Tourmaline

Lacquer Lust Pink Tourmaline is from the Birthstone collection and represents October.
Pink Tourmaline is a medium strength linear holo – and the color is a dusty mauve-rose, and not at all what I hoped for, I thought it would be more pink. I like this color on others, but so not on me! 
The formula is very easy to work with, the dry time is good, and it is very opaque in one coat. This is however 2 coats without a top coat.
Is this your kind of color..?
I have 5 of the others from this collection, and believe me, there are some real beauties among them!

I bought it from Norway Nails, if you use the code MARIA10 you get a 10% discount!

21 kommentarer:

  1. It isn't 'my' shade, it's autumn-like. Nice but you have nicer ones-tons of them :) Maria, you have a great stash :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Neither is it mine - and thank you so much, I feel I have a wonderful stash :)

      Slet
  2. The colour is okay - but I do like the photos where the holo is more evident :-) I like your index finger in photo 3 - looks good there! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. *Index waving - saying thank you* ;) - yes, the holo is very subtle...

      Slet
  3. This isn't really my kind of shade but it is so beautiful! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel the same way - and a lot of girls love that shade!

      Slet
  4. It's not really my shade either, but I like the brand, they make good quality polishes :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The quality really blew me away, also on the others I have tried!

      Slet
  5. I like this dusty kind of shade :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Not really my colour either, but it is nevertheless gorgeous. I think it looks good on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you think so, but I do not really feel comfortable wearing it :)

      Slet
  7. lovely, this looks very elegant :D

    SvarSlet
  8. I really love my Lacquer Lust Polishes.
    I have a few of the Birthstones :D

    SvarSlet
  9. I like it, and it matches a few of my clothes. I think I might look pale, but I usually just wear what I like, and I like very many colors nowadays.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I to always wear what i like - life is too short not doing just that LOL
      And I broaden my range of favorite colors steadily...

      Slet
  10. A lovely sparkling darkish pink!!

    SvarSlet
  11. I really love it. Gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...