Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 17. juli 2014

Smitten Polish Endless Sunset - and Edgy Polish store exclusive

Smitten Polish Endless Sunset is a store exclusive for Edgy Polish!
OBS: It's not color accurate, see description below...
Unfortunately I couldn't color correct my photos better than this!
Endless Sunset is in person a peachy/light cantaloupe melon orange (or maybe a neon peach/melon) and it’s HEAVILY packed with holographic micro glitter and it’s HIGHLY distracting in the sun!
It’s easy to apply and the dry time is really good! This is 2 coats with a top coat as it dries a very little bit gritty, but it can easily be worn like that, if you want to, the incredible holo glitters also work perfectly without a top coat. 
Do you like this Endless Sunset?
If you want to get it you might have to hurry - go get it HERE!

28 kommentarer:

  1. What a beautiful sunset!

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. It is gorgeous. So bright and sunny.

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow, this blew me away! It's so different, I love it!

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow. Very different indeed. Interesting :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Unusual polish but lovely, funny that the colour wouldn't play ball...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it is so annoying when I cannot color correct it properly :)

      Slet
  6. I bought that too and even though I like it, I would have liked it even more if it had the same colour as on your pics :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, it's a pity I cannot pour my photos in a bottle then ;)

      Slet
  7. It does look good in the photos! Very different colour indeed - so unusual. I like it :-)

    I know that feeling. Sometimes the camera does not capture it well or blogger messes it up. I tend to get the photos so the colour is what I see in my eyes, then upload to Photobucket. But then again it will always look different on other people's screens or tablets etc. depending on their means of viewing our blogs or their different screen settings!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's very unusual in person too.
      Yes, that's true, personally I have a color calibration soft ware that I used frequentlu for my screen - so that I know what I show is accurate, except in a very few cases - and when Blogger messes with my pink shades *grrr*

      Slet
  8. Omg !
    I need this one so much <3

    SvarSlet
  9. oh my.. it's so delicious!

    SvarSlet
  10. This reminds me of orange lollipop :D
    Sooooo hot!

    SvarSlet
  11. Want it, need it. So beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  12. Well, that's really a distraction in the sun, looks very strong and really heavily packed with micro glitter :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...