Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 13. august 2015

Cirque Framboise, Juicy coll. swatches


Cirque Framboise is not a raspberry lambic beer style that I also love
– no it’s one of the nail polishes from the Juicy collection.
It’s a very, very gorgeous magenta/raspberry pink holo wth a very strong effect in the sun and it’s also fully visible in indoor lightning. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Did I mention that I love it? Nah, probably not – well much to your surprise hahaha) I do :D 
Isn't it just gorgeous...?

You can buy it from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!

In the mood for more beautiful indie swatches?
Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: 
Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. So let me get this straight because I can't tell from the text - do you love it? :D
    It is a very pretty raspberry holo.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahahaha - I realize it's difficult to guess from my text :D
      But YES I LOVE it :D

      Slet
  2. That is the perfect name for it. Pretty!

    SvarSlet
  3. It's super amazing. I love it too :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow!! I'm so happy that it's on its way to me already! :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow! It looks so smooth, so shiny, so hot, so beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  6. So pretty..i am so digging this shade
    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...