Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 27. juli 2012

Trick question: Hits Dionisio - or not???

OK, so today I have a trick question for you ;)
How good are you at identifying Hits Dionisio, the gorgeous purple holo that us a lemming for many nail polish lovers??? - all I will tell you right now is, that at least 1 finger is 2 coats of Dionisio - and at least 1 finger is not!
Please try to identify the Dionisio finger/s and comment below - I'll not as I normally do reply to each comment, only make a reply on Sunday, where I also will bring an additional photo - Uh', I'm so childish, and I know it muaahhhh...
I dag har jeg en gætteleg til jer ;)
Hvor god er du til at identificere Hits Dionisio, den smukke lilla hololak, som så mange ønsker sig...??? - alt jeg vil fortælle lige nu er, at mindst en finger er 2 lag Dionisio - og mindst en finger er ikke.
Kom med dit bud i kommentarfeltet nedenstående - og jeg vil denne gang ikke som sædvanligt besvare hver enkelt kommentar, men på søndag afslører jeg hemmeligheden, og indsætter et ekstra foto - UH hvor er jeg altså barnlig, men jeg ved det godt, gnægge, gnægge...
 
 
Replies to your comments, more photos and of course the identification on Sunday!!
Click HERE to get the answer
På søndag kommer der svar på kommentarer, flere fotos samt naturligvis en identifikation!!
Klik HER for at få svaret!!

30 kommentarer:

  1. I guess Dionisio is index & ring fingers :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I've never seen Hits Dionisio in real life, but if I had to guess, I would say index and ring fingers are the Hits, and the remaining fingers are some other super awesome dusty purple holo.... New lemming created!!!!

    SvarSlet
  3. i don't know, how could i when i don't own it :-(
    but maybe, just maybe it's on the thumb and middle ring ;-)

    SvarSlet
  4. mmm I don't own it wish I did though... its kind of hard to tell bc it changes with the picture angles, mmm maybe index and ring fingers :-P

    SvarSlet
  5. I don't know,maybe the ring finger,but I may be wrong :)Anyway it looks very pretty

    SvarSlet
  6. I guess it's middle finger and the thumb ?

    -new post at my blog:)

    SvarSlet
  7. hmm den er svær jeg tror at ringefingeren er men det er bare et gæt ;D

    SvarSlet
  8. I have no idea but that looks awesome!

    SvarSlet
  9. i think middle and thumb...

    SvarSlet
  10. Tror ringefingeren og pegefingeren :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. Hmm Humm Hmm.. jeg gætter på tommel, lange og lille er Dionisio

    men det er godt nok svært, det kan også være der er en 3 holo indblandet ?

    SvarSlet
  12. I think the thumb is. It has the strongest holo effect of all the fingers! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  13. *drool* I have no idea because I don't own it but my god that is such a pretty purple holo! Both look amazing!

    SvarSlet
  14. They are all so stunning! I guess thumb/middle/pinky are.

    SvarSlet
  15. Der er forskellig lak på hver 2. finger. Jeg tror det er pege og ringefinger der har hits på. Hihi, glæder mig til søndag :-D

    SvarSlet
  16. at one point i was convinced that is was the index and ring...but i think maybe thumb, pinky and middle. I see why you said i would like this post... *droooooooool over keyboard* purple holo awesomenessss! ^.^

    SvarSlet
  17. I've never heard of that polish before but now I want it lol.

    Ill guess at index and ring fingers just for the hell of it x :-)

    SvarSlet
  18. No idea! /= But they do look pretty!

    SvarSlet
  19. don't know, they both look pretty :-)

    SvarSlet
  20. I own this, so I will be so embarrassed if I don't guess correctly! Is Dionisio on your index and ring fingers?

    SvarSlet
  21. I think it's on the index and ring fingers.

    SvarSlet
  22. Thank you for all replies, so many got it right, but I didn't do anything to make it easier either LOL
    I have now added a link to the right answer in the end of this post!!

    SvarSlet
  23. Wow! You really made those fingers look like the hits!! haha that's awesome :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you drinkcitra, I tried the best I could ;)

      Slet
  24. Dionisio is a gorgeous holo-I own it and you made it pretty easy to figure out! But a cool thing to keep us guessing!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...