Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 10. juli 2012

Tu blog me inspira - Your blog inspires me - Blog Award

I was nominated for Your blog inspires me award by the sweet Jenni on Gold Speck Nails - thank you SO much, I'm honored that you thought of me!
Please check out Jenni's very nice blog!
The rules for this award are:
1. Post who gave you the award and link to it.
2. Tell 5 strange things about you (a little tag).
3. Give the award to 5 other blogs.
Of course, you have to post the image, which is the award itself.

5 more or less strange things about me:
01. I have a love-hat relationship to awards and tags - they are nice to get, but I feel so bad choosing only a few when I pass on tags and awards, and am afraid to forget to consider all - which I eventually end up doing anyhow bashing myself for being so forgetful!
02. I LOVE Garfield - THE best comic strip in the world :)
03. I have a weak spot for hedgehogs and have fostered quite a few.
04. I have fostered all kinds of animal babies.
05.I never ever thought bloging would be this fun - nor that I would get so many new friends through it!

So many bloggers inspire me on a daily basis, so picking 5 is an impossible task for me. I picked a few more, but am in doubt if all of you accept awards. Also I left out a few bloggers that either have it or do not accept awards.
I Tag in no particular order both "old" and new bloggers:
Frazzle and Aniploish
Polish Amor
drinkCitra
Raggio di Luna Nails
Nail crazy
Missy's Mani's 
Lillibit´s Nail Art World 
Rainbowify Me ~ Nail blog 
Doktor S Fierceness
Polish and Charms

Check in later today for a nail mail post :) 

34 kommentarer:

  1. What, seriously? Aww... thanks!!! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh noes it was a mistake - sorry...
      hahahaha gotcha ya' - of course it serious LOL - you are welcome!

      Slet
  2. You picked some very cute facts... I've never seen a headge hg in real life, and its been years since I've had a kitten... I want a baby animal!!! lol

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Karen, you'll meet one here on this blog on Saturday :)

      Slet
  3. Congratulations!!! What a coincidence! This is a Spanish award and I nominated Jane for it. Jane nominated Jenni and Jenni has nominated you. And you nominate me!! The award comes home again ;-)
    Anyway, thanks so much for thinking of me for it. I´m so happy about that!
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Lillibit - LOL what a coincidence!
      I really did check if the nominees had it, but obviously I didn't check carefully enough LOL - so I'm happy that you like to get it back :)

      Slet
  4. OMG thank you so much :) This is my first ever award! Hehe and congrats for being nominated yourself! x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you - and I'm happy you like it Katie - Missys Manis :)

      Slet
  5. Congrats on your award! And I totally agree, hedgehogs are so cute! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL thank you Yun, There will be a little hedgehog on the blog on Saturday!

      Slet
  6. Congratulations. You do have a beautiful blog here. I love to see your work.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear it Weekly nails!

      Slet
  7. Thank you so much Maria! Congrats to you too! You are so creative and do wonderful work!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, and you are so welcome - I love your blog, Meredith Anne!

      Slet
  8. Aw you definitely inspire me! I loved reading those little facts about you! I feel the samw way about receiving these kinds of awards/tags lol. Thanks for the tag! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it, thanks a lot drinkcitra - LOL, I think many of us feel that way :)

      Slet
  9. Congratulations Maria, you sure do inspire a lot of people me included! :) And i love garfield and lasagna too! Hugs*

    SvarSlet
  10. Congratulations :) I did miss the post... boo and thank you for the award :) I will try to do it asap

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are welcome, and I have one mroe for you today LOL

      Slet
  11. Thanks for the tag! At my current rate of procrastination about these things, I will probably pass it along somewhere around Christmas time. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are welcome Karen, take your time, I know you are an old lady cough, cough ;)

      Slet
  12. this one for me too... thanks my dear :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, it's almost like a birthday LOL, you are welcome :)

      Slet
  13. I love hedgehogs, they are so cute. We used to get them in our garden all the time at my old house. We don't get any here at my Mums because the dog scares them away lol x :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hedgehogs are such special little creatures, and all the good they do in our gardens in regards to snails etc.

      Slet
  14. Tusind tak christina - i så fald er du min favorit stalker :)

    SvarSlet
  15. You deserve it :] & Hedgehogs are so cute!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you - and tomorrow a little hedgehog is the leading character on the blog :)

      Slet
  16. Maria, I think you really deserve this blog award and many, many other awards! :-)
    Thank you so much that you gave this award also to me, I'm honored to receive it from you. :-)

    I am in an awful working mess, so I have very little free time, I take my manicures from my "reserve" of posts already prepared earlier, because I knew July and August will be tough...(as you can see I also "missed" to read this post, tonight I came back to check what you published last days and I found it) , but I will try to find the time and receive this award properly :-)

    I love hedgehogs and I have 3 or 4 of them, but they are not alive, they are soft, fluffy toys, one of them "lives" on my bedside table and it brings me luck (sometimes I talk to him, but pssssst...don't tell this to anybody!) :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In your email box you will find one interesting photo of my little friend! :-)

      Slet
    2. Raggio di Luna, there is NO rush what so ever, take your time, I know you are busy right now :)
      psst, won't tell a soul ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...