Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 3. juli 2012

Pastel in pastel in pastel in.....

This post comes with a pastel overload warning. You need to be in a pastel mood to fully enjoy this post LOL
Dette indlæg postes med en pastel overdosis advarsel. Du bør være i pastel humør for at kunne nyde det ;)
 
 
 
I was in a pastel mood, and I was looking forward to trying two Sinful colors, the lovely pastel yellow: Unicorn and the pastel blue with lovely flecks: Cinderella, both from my swap with Lydia!
I couldn’t decide, so Cinderella became my accent nail. They both needed 3 coats, and the dry time was a bit slow. I decided to paint flowers with pastel acrylic colors and one was a perfect match for Cinderella – and well, let the photos speak for themselves.
I enjoyed this mani when I wore it, now, well... – what do you think?
Jeg var i totalt pastel humør, og jeg glædede mig til at afprøve to Sinful lakker, den lækre pastel gule: Unicorn og den pastel blå med de smukke flakes: Cinderella – begge fra mit bytte med Lydia!
Jeg kunne ikke beslutte, så jeg brugte Cinderella som accent på ringfingeren. Jeg var nødt til at lægge 3 lag af hver, og jeg var ikke imponeret over tørretiden. Jeg besluttede at malte blomster i pastel farver, og en var i samme nuance som Cinderella – og ja, billederne taler for sig selv.
Jeg kunne godt li’ denne mani da jeg havde den på, men nu, ja... – hvad synes du?

39 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely summer feeling!
    It reminds me of a sun dress my mother used to wear in the 50ies.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much PolishPig, I agree, it could easily have been fabric from the 50ies LOL

      Slet
  2. A different but such a lovely mani,I love that you combined all the pastel colors,it looks super cute:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank Mimi, yes it's very different from my normal style, but I got carried totally away in the matching pastels lOL

      Slet
  3. Tusind tak Christina. Det kunne måske have været årsagen, men jeg lavede den for flere uger siden, og jeg kan se solen skinnede, men varmt var det ikke her. Jeg tror måske det har noget at gøre med, at jeg sjældent bruger lakker, der skal have tre lag, og at jeg er så forvænt med tørretid fra f.eks. China Glaze :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful colours, they fit together perfectly. Gorgeous for the summer.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Weekly nails, I'm happy you like them!

      Slet
  5. I'm always in a pastel mood hehe. Your mani is so pretty! Love all the soft colors! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I'm happy to hear it LOL -I'm such a bright color person myself ;)

      Slet
  6. Another lovely perfection mani! I need to re-do a completely messed up pedi I did this AM trying to come up with something fun for the US celebration of our 4th of July. Sometimes we all just have a biggie fail as this one was.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much beachgal - I hope you had success in redoing your pedi :)

      Slet
  7. LOVE THIS HEAPS! Absolutely can't get enough of pastels. You nailed it Maria!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahh then a pastel overload is the right mani for you LOL, thanks a lot Mel!

      Slet
  8. SOOO GORGEOUS!! i love the pastels!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much esmeheredia - I do have more pastel manis ready for posting :)

      Slet
  9. This looks wonderful! I have a dress with a similar pattern! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Sandra, that must be a very girly dress :)

      Slet
  10. This is AMAZING! I'm really struggling with my freehand mani's. Can I just ask, do you do the same designs on your right hand? I'm struggling anyway but I'm terrible doing the painting with my left hand!

    The pastels are very beautiful, its like you have summer in your hands lol x :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I do the exact same mani on both hands, but I'm most happy with the result on my left hand - but people I meet seem to think my right hand is as good LOL
      Thank you so much CharlieDBeauty, I knew this would be right up your alley!

      Slet
    2. Wow you are super duper talented! You are right hun, I think its one of my faves x :-)

      Slet
  11. Svar
    1. Thank you so much GoingtotheShowing :)

      Slet
  12. I must be in a "pastel mood" because I certainly do enjoy this mani! Gorgeous combination of colours, and lovely flowers (as always!).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, yes you must be - thank you so much The Lacquer Tracker :)

      Slet
  13. Soo cute! It has the girly girl feel! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much LuckyLoveNails, and yes, I agree, very girly :)

      Slet
  14. Hov, den her havde jeg ikke set. Det er nogle super flotte farver, så perfekt til sommer, kan især godt lide langefingeren

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak Sosa07ac, den og tommelen er også mine favoritter :)

      Slet
  15. those are wonderful! what a great combination!! lovely lovely manicure! Hugs*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Lydia, I thought you might like it :)

      Slet
  16. Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Jennius - Gold Speck Nails :)

      Slet
  17. I spy a pale yellow! lol!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's not easy to hide a pale yellow from you Nidia hahahaha, thanks friend!

      Slet
  18. omg! The pastels are beautiful! You're work never ceases to amaze me!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are so sweet, thanks a lot drinkcitra!!

      Slet
  19. Very beautiful!!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...