Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 6. januar 2013

Color Club Halo Hues holographic polishes - swatches and comparisons

Harp On It, Cherubic, Blue Heaven, Angel Kiss, Halo-Graphic and Cloud Nine
Today I'm going to show you the Color Club Halo Hues collection that came out in the fall of 2012. All are shown i 2 coats and without a top coat.

First we have the silver holo called Harp On It. I did a comparison, left to right: Sally Hansen Crystal Ball, Gosh Holographic Hero and Color Club Harp On it. There is no doubt in my mind, Harp On it has the strongest effect...
left to right: Sally Hansen Crystal Ball, Gosh Holographic Hero and Color Club Harp On it.
left to right: Sally Hansen Crystal Ball, Gosh Holographic Hero and Color Club Harp On it.
Next up is Cherubic, a nude/sand holographic
Left to right Kiko 399 Silk Taupe and Color Club Cherubic, bot sand/nudes - but again Color Club has the strongest effect
Left to right Kiko 399 Silk Taupe and Color Club Cherubic
Left to right: Angel Kiss and Blue Heaven. As you can see they are fairly close, but Angel Kiss is slightly green toned in comparison with the more blue toned Blue Heaven.
Left to right: Angel Kiss and Blue Heaven
Left to right: Angel Kiss and Blue Heaven
Left to right: Angel Kiss and Blue Heaven
Left to right: Cloud Nine and Halo-Graphic. Cloud Nine is a slightly darker and more blue toned rose color, where Halo-Graphic is the brighter and more pink...
Left to right: Cloud Nine and Halo-Graphic
Left to right: Cloud Nine and Halo-Graphic
All in all the holographic effect is amazing - go for them!
But if you really need both Angel Kiss and Blue Heaven is a question only you can answer. One also could debate whether you need both Cloud Nice and Halo-Graphic.




53 kommentarer:

  1. Wow your swatches are awesome, they look really really holo ! Can't wait to get mine : )

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and you really can look forward to them :)

      Slet
  2. I think I may need them all lol! This is by far one of the best post I've seen comparing & swatchng all these shades :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much Karen, I'm so glad to hear it!

      Slet
  3. I think Color Club has the most gorgeous holos,Cherubic looks awesome!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are amazing, thanks a lot Mimi!

      Slet
  4. I love every... single... one!

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh, Cloud Nice... love it :-D
    OK, just joking. I, me and myself had a meeting and we decided that I definitely needed to place an order for both. Me received it, myself tried Cloud Nine and I took the pictures. Now I need to try Halo Graphic, methinks...
    xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love that kind of meetings, I also have those from time to time - I'm sure you'll love Halo Graphic too LOL

      Slet
  6. Absolutely stunning holos! ^_^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are - and they are all of them!

      Slet
  7. Your swatches are awesome. I really want to find these polishes in Roamnia too. Well, I just have to wait. Kiss you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I really hope you find them!

      Slet
  8. I'm so jealous of you! Wish I had all these holos in my collection too ;-)

    SvarSlet
  9. great swatches Maria! :) and awesome comparison - I love these so so much, they are goooorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Lydia - and it's all because of you - thank you so much for getting them for me :)

      Slet
  10. Amazing swatches! These are so pretty!!

    SvarSlet
  11. Amazingly strong holo effects! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really have just that - amazingly strong!

      Slet
  12. I love these holo effect nail polishes but sadly I never got a chance to try one myself...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, Paulina, I hope you find some soon - good luck!

      Slet
  13. Great swatches. Do these need aqua base?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Vedrana, I always use a ridge filler because I have ridges - and it works well with all of my holo's - but I seem to remember they don't need one...

      Slet
  14. OMG. OhmyGod. Oh.My.God. OH MY GOD!!! *-*
    I feel I really NEED these T3T

    SvarSlet
  15. Wow these look awesome! I think I might Pick up some!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you should, you wouldn't regret it :)

      Slet
  16. These are gorgeous! One of the best holo collections to come out, in my opinion!

    SvarSlet
  17. These holos are amazing! I love your comparisons :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you found it useful, thank you Traci!

      Slet
  18. Wow beautiful swatches! I have one of these in the mail & this post just made me that much more excited to receive it! :p

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Woohooo you really have something to look forward to :)

      Slet
  19. Great compairisons! I own Harp On It and Cherubic :) I woner why the lid on Angel Kiss is black? I was looking at it in the store and it seemed so out of place :P

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Exactly - that is so strange with the black lid - thanks, Kas!

      Slet
  20. Awesome comparison! Im so glad I own these!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and so I am - I still do hope to win your giveaway tho ;)

      Slet
  21. It took so much self-control for me only to pick up a couple of these--the holographic effect is insane! ^_^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, you are a strong-willed lady, well done - because you are absolutely right :)

      Slet
  22. Awesome pictures of these holos- you captured so much detail! Now I want them all. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are so awesome - so you DO need them all, LOL

      Slet
  23. Oh wow, those holo effects are amazing! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  24. now it's official - i hate you :P
    look all those gorgeous polishes... and i don't have any :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That OK, you can hate me, I know for a fact it will not last long, hahaha - thank you nail crazy!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...