Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 4. januar 2013

Glittery Purple

 
 
 
A little quick mani for my glitter loving readers ;)
The base color is Barry M Retro Purple,
blue in some kinds of light, deep purple in other kinds – not duochrome, but very unique and interesting.
With the bottle brush of Essence It’s purplicious (I actually have 2 completely different versions of this) I made a line down each nail. I was afraid it would be bumpy and dry slow – but it dried quickly and smooth. Then I painted flowers in a pearly white acrylic craft color – but I think it looks like silver – and top coated. The finished result was completely smooth – much to my own surprise ;)
En lille hurtig mani som burde glæde de mere glitterelskende af jer ;)
Grundfarven er Barry M Retro Purple,
der er blå i nogle typer lys og mørk lilla i andre former for belysning – den er ikke duochrome, men meget interessant og unik.
Med penslen i Essence It’s purplicious (jeg har faktisk to helt forskellige versioner af den) malede jeg en stribe på hver negl. Jeg var bange for at den ville tørre langsomt of ujævnt, men den tørrede hurtigt og jævnt. Derefter malede jeg lidt blomster med en perlemorshvid akrylfarve, men jeg synes nu den ser mere sølvfarvet ud, og tilslut topcoatede jeg. Det færdige resultat var glat og behageligt at røre ved – til min egen store overraskelse ;)

50 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, are we getting ready to welcome the Spring?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's would be wonderful if it soon was here LOL - thank you Vedrana!

      Slet
  2. I haven't seen a Barry M bottle like that one, looks good. The nail art is very cute too! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Their Retro coll. is in bottles like that - thank you so much, Marib!

      Slet
  3. It went out very good. Love the flowers. Kiss.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Roxana, I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  4. I also got the two different versions of "It's Purplicious"!
    I like this - but you already knew I would :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I knew, you might even have been in my thoughts when I did it LOL - thank you my friend!

      Slet
  5. So so pretty! It´s a piece of art :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm so happy you like it, thank you, Lillibit!

      Slet
  6. as always you come up with such adorable designs

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear it, Beautylicious!

      Slet
  7. Pretty flowers as always :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Beautiful base polish. Gorgeous flowers, as always! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it, than you very much zebra-nails!

      Slet
  9. gorgeous, great job - as usual :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so very much for liking it Zana :)

      Slet
  10. Uhh purple. I like it a lot :)
    Well done :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Anne Mette, I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  11. It's like you made a post just for me! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Of course I did - anything for you Karen ;)

      Slet
  12. This is so pretty! The white flowers look gorgeous against the purple base! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them, even if I would have been more satisfied if they were a little more white LOL

      Slet
  13. Great mani...loved the use of glitter ..:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like my glitter mani, thanks a lot Puja!

      Slet
  14. drools* very very pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL that was anticipated my friend - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  15. Svar
    1. I'm so glad to hear it, thank you drinkcitra!

      Slet
  16. I'm so glad you like them, thank you, maRyya!

    SvarSlet
  17. Iiih, så fint! Man bliver jo helt i sommerhumør =) Well done!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahj, det bliver jeg da helt glad for at høre, tuisnd tak :)

      Slet
  18. So much purple/violet, this year ^^
    Love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. My stash of purples has grown big and strong LOL - so yes, thank you so much *Ky*!

      Slet
  19. So pretty!! The line of glitter totally adds something unique to this!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you think so, thank you Nicole!

      Slet
  20. This is exactly my cup of tea! I love purple! (and what you did here... but then I always do! lol)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aw, thanks a lot Karen - I'm so happy to hear it :)

      Slet
  21. Barry M Retro Purple is really unique, I like it! :-) I like the colour of flowers, something like shiny white! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is, I agree, thank you so much, Tanja!

      Slet
  22. Gorgeous! I love the little glitter addition!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it, thank you so much, ScarsLikeLace!

      Slet
  23. This design is lovely! I like it a lot.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Katherine, I'm happy to hear it :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...