Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 27. januar 2013

Color Club Halo Hues spring 2013 swatches and comparisons

Color Club Halo Hues spring 2013: Eternal Beauty, Over The Moon, Miss Bliss, Kismet, Cosmic Fate and Be Yond
If you loved Color Club Halo Hues that was released in 2012, but would have liked them a little darker in color - you are going to be thrilled by the the Spring 2013 Color Club Halo Hues, that have stronger colors - and just as amazing holographic effects... you will see swatches of them all + a few comparisons to Halo Hues 1

 Cosmic Fate is a copper shade - Miss Bliss is a bright pink and Eternal Beauty is a gorgeous purple
  Cosmic Fate - Miss Bliss and Eternal Beauty
  Cosmic Fate - Miss Bliss and Eternal Beauty
 Cosmic Fate - Miss Bliss and Eternal Beauty
 Be-Yond an almost black slate grey - Kismet a mossy gold color - Over The Moon a gorgeous bright medium blue
 Be-Yond - Kismet - Over The Moon
 Be-Yond - Kismet - Over The Moon
 Be-Yond - Kismet - Over The Moon
 Color Club: Over the Moon Halo Hues spring 2013 - Blue Heaven Halo Hues 2012, you clearly see that Over the Moon is darker...
  Color Club: Over the Moon Halo Hues spring 2013 - Blue Heaven Halo Hues 2012
 Color Club: Halo Hues 2012 Cloud Nine - Halo Graphic - Halo Hues spring 2013 Miss Bliss, Miss Biss clearly is more bright pink...
  Color Club: Halo Hues 2012 Cloud Nine - Halo Graphic - Halo Hues spring 2013 Miss Bliss

So have you ordered - or are you going to...?



60 kommentarer:

  1. Cosmic Faith and Be-yond are my my favorites,but color club makes The Best holo polishes ever and all colors are just beautiful

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I cannot choose - I agree, they are amazing all of them!!

      Slet
  2. jeg overvejer om jeg skal have Be-Yond og Kismet.

    SvarSlet
  3. I prefer the 2013 collection, but I can't choose which is my favourite, they're all gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet
  4. These have such a strong holo effect. Marvelous.

    SvarSlet
  5. These holos are so amazing! I want them all!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really do - and I couldn't help myself either :)

      Slet
  6. gorgeous swatches Maria! these are soooooo beautiful! Stunning! hugs*

    SvarSlet
  7. They're all gorgeous! Trouble is, I haven't found where to purchase them from except ebay, which I don't want to use anymore. I will have to be patient!
    Thanks for sharing :-***

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I bought of Ebay too - I really hope you find them :)

      Slet
  8. They're stunning! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  9. OMG *drool* want them SO bad!! Kismet and Be-Yond look like they would be my favs of the collection :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Don't drool on my computer screen, Kristine - STOP NOW hahahaha ;)

      Slet
  10. They're like magic! So pretty!

    SvarSlet
  11. I've got three of them, but I still think that CC could have made them brighter.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love them as they are - but I kind of agree - maybe they release a third set - who knows...?

      Slet
  12. They are gorgeous, I like them :)

    SvarSlet
  13. Oh Maria you're killing me with all those gorgeous holo's....

    SvarSlet
  14. Woah, the holo effect is so amazingly strong! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  15. My favourites are Eternal Beauty and Beyond! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I like them so much too, but also the blue...!

      Slet
  16. it's too hard to choose a favorite so i want them all :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - that a good way to solve that problem :)

      Slet
  17. Honestly? I'm not a huge fan of holo polishes. Maybe as a base for nailart but still I don't like them that much. Sorry for that.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Don't be sorry - it's nice that there are polishes for all of us :)

      Slet
  18. Oh, love them all. I am upset and sad because I can't find them in Romania. Oh, I;m so in love with them. Want the so badddd!!!! Kisses.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know how you feel, we don't have them in Denmark either...

      Slet
  19. I'm drooling right now.. I NEEED to get my hands on some of those beautiful holo's!

    SvarSlet
  20. omg love love love this, where can i buy/order them?!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Welcome to my blog Pampered With Polish :) - I bought mine on Ebay...

      Slet
  21. Svar
    1. You can say that again - they really are :)

      Slet
  22. I love how pigmented they are!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are, and that's so great in a holo!

      Slet
  23. Swoon!! I don't even remember the last time I wanted an entire collection, but these are just. so. amazing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I almost skipped two, but I knew I would regret it LOL

      Slet
  24. I'm so jealous :) All of them look amazing. Much nicer than the china glaze holo ones :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I understand why :) - and I have to agree, I have been a bit underwhelmed by the few swatches I have seen of the new CG's....

      Slet
  25. Ohhhhhh, I didn't know there would be more...! And these have colour....WOW! I NEED at least 2, no 3, or maybe 4. I should not be blogsurfing while on a budget!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I didn't either - so I agree WOOW :)
      And no, that's a bad idea ;)

      Slet
  26. I wish these were easier to find in person!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are so pretty - living in Denmark buying online is the only option for CC's...

      Slet
  27. I have ordered these! I must have that purple ... and don't want it to be lonely. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's pure logic, of course you have to buy it's siblings too, to keep it happy and comfortable ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...