Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 23. oktober 2015

Barry M Blue Grape, Blackberry, Passion Fruit and Berry Cosmo – Swatch Spam


Today I have more from my untried stash, 4 completely random polishes from Barry M for you, Blue Grape, Blackberry and Passion Fruit from the Gelly High Shine line and Berry Cosmo from the “normal” line.

Blue Grape:
Barry M Blue Grape is an electric blue/bold cobalt blue, squishy and really beautiful.

Blackberry:
Barry M Blackberry is a very dark blue-toned purple. It is opaque in on coat, but this is two without a top coat.

Passion Fruit:
Barry M Passion Fruit is a bright red, lighter than a classic red, a bit coral leaning. It is fairly opaque in on coat, but this is two without a top coat. 

Berry Cosmo:
Barry M Berry Cosmo is a gorgeous dark purple that doesn’t look black on the nails. It is fairly opaque in on coat, but this is two without a top coat.
I like all of them and find it difficult to choose a favorite - it would totally depend on my mood...
What do you think?
See hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. I like all of them and find it difficult to choose a favorite - it would totally depend on my mood...lol....so me! ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is kind of hard - and yes, ones mood always is the one that decides in the end ;)

      Slet
  2. Blackberry and Berry Cosmo are up right my alley, but I have to admit that one this glum day Passion Fruit appeals to me the most.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does have that pick-me-up effect, so gorgeous!

      Slet
  3. Blue Grape is my pick but honestly, I like them all.

    SvarSlet
  4. They all look gorgeous! My fave is blackberry, and I love the formula of Barry M gelly line. My hubby just came back from England and brought me 6 polishes from this brand can't wait to try them!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes they have such a great formula - oh lucky you :D

      Slet
  5. Oh, I just checked and I got Blackberry too! But mine is more like a dark teal, mmm... I wonder if mine is mislabeled?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. When you search for Blackberry on their website - plum comes up, so maybe that's the new name.
      But the color still is the same - and the teal green seems to be called Black Pistachio...

      Slet
    2. I hope you don't mind me butting in but as I have both polishes (Plum and Blackberry although that one is labeled Blue Plum in my case to make it even more muddy ;) I wanted to figure out what caused the confusion. I put on my Sherlock Holmes cap, took a deep breath and started Googling... and this is what I found.
      Apparently way back when these first Barry M Gelly polishes were released, some bottles got the wrong labels. According to the current Barry M website (https://www.barrym.com/product/Gelly-Hi-Shine) the right names are as follows. The purple one is supposed to be called Plum but was mistakenly labeled Blackberry. The dark blue/teal one (which isn't as dark as Black Pistachio, a gorgeous blackened green that stamps like a dream) is supposed to be called Blackberry but it has been labeled Blue Plum by mistake.
      But no matter what their name, the polishes are absolutely great :)

      Slet
  6. These are very pretty, I own Passion Fruit myself but I do like the rest of them as well :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Blue Grape and Passion Fruit are so bright!

    SvarSlet
  8. uhm all this shades seem to me a little bit too much 'frosty' or cool toned. The one I prefer is the first one, it's a super vivid colour, but the other ones do not convince me :P

    SvarSlet
  9. They are all indeed so lovely!

    SvarSlet
  10. I need more of the Gelly-polishes! I only have one, but that one is amazing!

    SvarSlet
  11. Blackberry and Blue Grape are my favourites! :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. They're all so squishy and shiny, it's amazing! I like the clear red the best, but they're all pretty :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - they have a wonderful finishes!

      Slet
  13. Some nice Barry Ms here. I keep thinking about getting more Gellys from them! :-)

    SvarSlet
  14. Great swatches! Blue Grape is my favourite <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...