Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 27. oktober 2015

Emily de Molly Hide and Seek Swatches


Emily de Molly Hide and Seek has a purple base, but it is loaded with a strong blue shimmer that makes it looks more blue in person, but with a clear purple hue – it is very beautiful. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it beautiful..?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. That shimmer is really something special. I like it a lot.

    SvarSlet
  2. WOW, gorgeous shimmer and color!

    SvarSlet
  3. wow, such an awesome shade, the right amount of everything!

    SvarSlet
  4. That's very beautiful indeed! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh what a stunning blue and I love the shimmer <3

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow....wow....*_*, I mean it's just Woooowww.... <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh, beautiful.. I love the third photo in the row, the macro one :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Svar
    1. LOL - happy so hear it - ahh, OK cannot hear it - you are speechless :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...