Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 4. oktober 2015

Pahlish Ruby Red Wrapping and Snow Over The Rhone swatches

Today I have two polishes from the Winter 2014 collection from Pahlish.

Ruby Red Wrapping:
Pahlish Ruby Red Wrapping is an amazing ruby red holo with a pink shimmer. In the sun it is mind-blowingly gorgeous, you know I cannot rest a color like this, especially not a holo with shimmer LOL The rest of the time it’s “just” super gorgeous! This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite!

Snow Over The Rhone:
Pahlish Snow Over The Rhone is a truly gorgeous blue holo with a very strong effect in the sun. It also has a lot of platinum silver flakies and in the squishy polish they reflect green and blue and not so much silver. It is opaque in one coat but this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love both of them to bits..
Do you like them?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Both polishes look gorgeous and I wouldn't mind owning both of them. Ruby Red Wrapping makes my heart skip a beat. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Fortunately I do own both - and RRW also makes my heart skip a beat <3

      Slet
  2. I like them both, but Ruby Red Wrapping a bit more.

    SvarSlet
  3. OOOOMGGGG!!! *________* SOTR is just a stunner! Amazing!

    SvarSlet
  4. These are both very pretty :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow, they're beautiful. The first one stole my heart! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it seems to be quite a heart stealer looking at the comments here ;)

      Slet
  6. They are indeed nice but I love that first one!

    SvarSlet
  7. i like both colors very much ♥ so nice!!

    can you help me with my collaboration and CLICK HERE pls ♥

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy to hear it - and please DO NOT LINK SPAM - send me an email if you want my attention...

      Slet
  8. Oh Maria! These beauties are stealing my heart....They are soo soo rich in colors and the appearance is mind blowing....Your nails are looking fantabulous. *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. My heart also is lost to both of them - thank you so much!

      Slet
  9. The first one is *__* Love this kind of shades !
    Kisses

    SvarSlet
  10. can't choose, they are both gorgeous *.*

    SvarSlet
  11. Usually I would go for the red polish (which is lovely) but the blue has such a wonderful shimmer and glow - and flakies!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree - and fortunately I don't have to choose LOL

      Slet
  12. Well, I definitely choose Snow Over The Rhone, but Ruby Red Wrapping is amazing too! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I knew that would be your order ;)

      Slet
  13. Ruby Red Wrapping is the perfect holo as far as I'm concerned. No "thingies" in there, just lots of holo goodness... That is not to say Snow over the Rhone isn't gorgeous, but that red is just impossible to compete with.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right about that - but I really love both!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...