Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 29. oktober 2015

ILNP Pretty Little Liar swatches


ILNP Pretty Little Liar is from the Fall 2015 collection. It is a super gorgeous sultry plum purple holo, super vampy and rich, I love it sooo much!!! You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's super gorgeous - do you like it..?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. This looks amazing! Perfect for fall and winter :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi dear Maria! What a beauty this nail polish! It is so classy :-)
    Have a good day!

    SvarSlet
  3. Super rich and super beautiful, really strong and amazing! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Wooooow absolutely amazing! Gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh man!! On the wishlist I guess... absolutely stunning!

    SvarSlet
  6. Love how mysterious this polish looks. It goes straight to my wishlist!

    SvarSlet
  7. I love it. Very rich and stunning polish :)

    SvarSlet
  8. It is indeed "super gorgeous"

    SvarSlet
  9. It's Super Gorrrgeoouuuusss! *_*

    SvarSlet
  10. Wow what an amazing polish. I do like this one :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. I had already written off the ILNP Fall collection as I thought there were too many thingies in the holos. Your swatches made me get Diablo and now I want this one too! *promises herself to avoid ILNP posts from now on... but keeps her fingers crossed so it's not for real*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, I need to remember the fingers crossed rule :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...