Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 8. oktober 2015

Glisten & Glow Electric Lemonade and Sloe Gin Fizz, Cocktails Anyone? Round 2 swatches


Today I have the remaining two of my five picks from the Glisten & Glow Cocktails Anyone – Round 2 collection – see the three dusky ones HERE.
These two are bright, and in the sun you seriously need sunglasses because the holo effect is truly super strong even in all indoor light settings.
They are shown in two easy coats with a good dry time and a coat of Seche Vite.

Electric Lemonade:
Glisten & Glow Electric Lemonade is a beautiful light green, in some light settings darker and in some more blue – the super strong rainbow makes it change all the time.

Sloe Gin Fizz:
Glisten & Glow Sloe Gin Fizz is a soft cherry red, changing in different light setting between bright and darker red. It was very opaque in one coat!
Electric Lemonade is my favorite - what is yours..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

  1. Loooove the rainbows of Electric Lemonade!!! :-D

    SvarSlet
  2. They look a bit like Dance Legend holos. I like both of these, but Sloe Gin Fizz a bit more.

    SvarSlet
  3. Both are absolutely wonderful but I gotta agree with you on Electric Lemonade, even the name is awesome! Such a beautiful shade and holo heaven :D xx

    SvarSlet
  4. I guess the drying time isn't as rapid fast as the topcoat, is that right? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think it's quick, but of course not as a qd tc

      Slet
  5. Both shades are nice but Electric Lemonade is sooo unique!

    SvarSlet
  6. Ooooo dear! They are fabtabulosly fantastic! *_*

    SvarSlet
  7. Electric Lemonade is my favourite, it looks very fresh! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Both are really super holos :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. Sloe Gin Fizz... no doubt about it! But if someone was to ask me to adopt both, I wouldn't object at all ;) (in fact, they wouldn't even have to finish their question, I would have grabbed the bottles, ran away and made sure they wouldn't be able to catch me if they happened to change their mind)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, so I get the feeling yu really DO love 'em - wonder why :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...