Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 6. oktober 2015

Glam Polish Glam Batch #9 and 10 swatches

From time to time Glam Polish from their own webshop sell the so called Glam Batches prototypes that never made it into collections, quote: “Because they did not fit in with the colors and themes of our collections or because they have formula issues with settling ingredients or thickness, that the color is too close to another shade that we have already released, or because the ingredients used in the polish are no longer available.” – I have previously shown you Glam Batch #7 and 8 – click HERE.

Glam Polish Glam Batch #9 is a very pretty bright yet very slightly muted sky blue (if that makes sense) with a rich pink shimmer (giving an duochrome kind of effect) and lots of holo micro glitters. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Glam Batch #10
Glam Polish Glam Batch #10 is a truly gorgeous green (slightly teal leaning) with golden holographic micro glitter. I love it, and it would be great in a Christmas collection… This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I like both, but the last is my favorite of all 4 of the shown Glam Batches...


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Muito lindo esse azul...
    Amei. Quero dois!! rs


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like the blue one - I cannot decide, but I think I prefer the green ;)

      Slet
  2. They are both gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Svar
    1. It really is - my favorite of all four of them!

      Slet
  4. Both of them are really very, very pretty, I don't know which one to choose :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. To me #10 is a winner ;)
      I'm glad you like them!

      Slet
  5. ok, both of them are awesome

    SvarSlet
  6. Both are really nice and awesome, but I do like that shift in the first :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...