Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 24. oktober 2015

Glam Polish Are You Sea-rious?, Under The Sea coll swatches


Glam Polish Are You Sea-rious? Is from the Under The Sea collection. It’s a mint/sea green holo with shimmer, glass flecks and holo glitters in the green and blue range. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vte.
What do you think..?
Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

25 kommentarer:

  1. It looks a bit cupcake-y. :D
    It works great with your skin tone.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it does have a cute factor ;)
      I feel my skin is a bit pale with this polish...

      Slet
  2. Gorgeous polish. Lovely minty holo :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Ooohhh... there's a lot of thingies in there but for some reason I like it in this polish. It just works! *shocked*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OMG - I am changing your view of polishes hahaha :D

      Slet
  4. It's really cute! Just my taste <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Its finish reminds me of sand at a sea's bottom, pretty!

    SvarSlet
  6. Beautiful shade, I really like it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I actually really like the silly name it has got! :D

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh goodness me this one is stunning! I love everything about it :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. Aaaww, this is so very cute and pretty! I had not noticed this polish in this collection but it is worth noticing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I was pretty sure you would love it!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...