Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 3. oktober 2015

Colors by Llarowe Final Fantasy swatches


Colors by Llarowe Final Fantasy is from the Summer 2014 collection. It’s a difficult color to describe. The base is grey/taupe/charcoal/bronze, it has a lot of pink shimmer and it’s a holo with a very strong effect. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite!
Do you like this complex polish..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Completely lovable shade! <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  2. It is quite unusual and I'm not sure if I love it, but I do like it.

    SvarSlet
  3. It's an interesting shade but it surely would make my skin look red :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe it would, but normally greys don't do that - it has of course a pink shimmer...

      Slet
  4. Hi dear Maria, it is very pretty, maybe too much gray for my taste :P

    SvarSlet
  5. Quite a nice look ~ a lovely shimmer

    SvarSlet
  6. I do! A strange shade, I have to say. And not that kinda "summer" shade :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is a strange shade, and also not a summer one for me..

      Slet
  7. It's a nice holo and even though it's kinda browny I'd wear it! Probably because it's a holo ;-)

    SvarSlet
  8. I'm not quite sure about this one, but the rainbows are really pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Really beautiful mix of shades and the final effect is incredibly beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Beautiful color... not really summer-y, but maybe end-of-summer? I would wear it regardless of the season though ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, not for the hot summer month in my book either!

      Slet
  11. Very complex indeed! Maybe not my first choice, but still a stunner!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...