Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 12. oktober 2015

ILNP (I Love Nail Polish) Purple Plasma swatches


ILNP (I Love Nail Polish) Purple Plasma (old bottle and logo) is a stunning saturated velvet kind of purple holo with a dash of red and pink shimmers. The holo is strong in the sun, but in normal indoor light both the holo and the shimmer is visible. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it just gorgeous..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

36 kommentarer:

  1. I was about to ask you to please stop torturing me by showing all these gorgeous holos when I realized I actually own this one :D I really need to wear it again, it is definitely gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  2. I absolutely adore it! :) I almost tossed it, but thought to use it once first and wow, I really would have missed this stunning polish!

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh wow, I'm so happy to hear you gave it a chance - it's such a keeper :)

      Slet
  3. Where were you hiding this beauty! What a divine shade! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In it's box I'm afraid, out of eyesight - not good :D

      Slet
  4. It is beautiful. Very regal.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I feel the same way about this type of purple!!

      Slet
  5. What a beautiful plasma. If plasmas look like this, I love them :D

    SvarSlet
  6. Purple and me go so well together and this is no exception, this is a beautiful purple. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it's just like purple and me then :D

      Slet
  7. Wow, I just need to scroll back and stay today here and watch it all day long! It is AMAZING!

    SvarSlet
  8. ILNP, purple and holo. That means I need it!

    SvarSlet
  9. Nossa!!
    Perfeito!
    Lindo demais...amei.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  10. That's another beauty that just sits in the box. *sigh*
    :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. All ILNP's out of their boxes and not back until they have been tried/used ;)

      Slet
  11. Oh my goodness me. What a gorgeous purple :-D

    SvarSlet
  12. What a gorgeous purple that is!

    SvarSlet
  13. This one is stunning, I'd say breathtaking! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...