Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 13. oktober 2015

Celestial Cosmetics Witchy Duo: Witches Charm and Weave A Spell swatches

Today I have the two polishes from the Celestial Cosmetics Witchy Duo released for Halloween (also called Halloween Duo) – they are shown in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Witches Charm:
Celestial Cosmetics Witches Charm is a gorgeous purple base with a light dash of scattered holo pigment, green sparks and iridescent micro glitter.

Weave A Spell:
Celestial Cosmetics Weave A Spell is a really beautiful light blue with pretty color shifting flakies.
What do you think?
I love both, but Witches Charm really charmed me :D

Thanks Nicki for sending me these beauties for review!
Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Ohh blue nails polish is espectacular

    SvarSlet
  2. Cada dia um esmalte mis lindo que o outro.
    Amei esses.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  3. Weave A Spell is more original, but I like Witches Charm a bit better.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Purple + holo = difficult to compete with :D

      Slet
  4. Hi dear, both are very pretty, but the second has more and more character than the first one :P

    SvarSlet
  5. Not so keen on the second but the first is knock-out! I love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Both colors are amazing, but I'm in love with the purple one!

    =D
    Antonia / Rock ur Nails

    SvarSlet
  7. That was an unusual blue to see in a Halloween collection. It's actually nice to see something else once in a while :)

    SvarSlet
  8. The purple is nice but Weave is spellbinding !

    SvarSlet
  9. What a lovely polishes and that micro shot of purple is so beautiful. Can notice holo and micro glitter clearly in it. :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Today I would choose Witches Charm :-) Although I am crazy for all shades of blue, sometimes some flakes or glitters make me unsure if I could wear them on my nails... Well, I guess with such a beautiful blue I could wear them, but today anyway I fall for Witches Charm :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. I would prefer the flakie-blue but you wear the dusky purple so well!

    SvarSlet
  12. weave a spell looks more than gorgeous <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...