Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 27. oktober 2015

Cadillacquer Imago, His Broken Heart and My End And My Beginning swatches


Today I have my 3 picks from the new Cadillacquer Eat The Rude collection: Imago, His Broken Heart and My End And My Beginning.
They are shown in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Imago:
Cadillacquer Imago is an elegant plum purple holo with small gold and purple flakies.

His Broken Heart:
Cadillacquer His Broken Heart is a vampy oxblood red crelly with red and pink flakies and tiny blue sparks.

My End And My Beginning:
Cadillacquer My End And My Beginning is a beautiful dark and slightly dusky purple holo with tiny pink flakies and subtle shimmer. The holo is strong in the sun, and in normal indoor light it still is visible together with the flakies and shimmer.
What is your favorite?
Mine is My End And My Beginning...
Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. What a beauties! My favorite is just like yours. ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. His Broken Heart - oh my, so deep and vampy! Beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  3. All three are so beautiful I can't pick a favourite.

    SvarSlet
  4. Nice picks. I'm liking the 2nd and 3rd best :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Have to go for His Broken Heart!

    SvarSlet
  6. Cadillacquer Imago and Cadillacquer My End And My Beginning are my favourite. :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. My favourite is My End And My Beginning is my favourite :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Imago is my favorite. But they are all pretty!

    SvarSlet
  9. imago <3
    but this definitely looks like trio fantastic :D

    SvarSlet
  10. I'm not choosing... I want all three... like right now! *stamps foot and looks around to see if anyone takes notice*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...