Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 5. oktober 2015

Different Dimension Cosmic Ray, Cosmologically Speaking Part 2 coll. swatches

Let's start this Monday morning with a blast, to be exact with a dream of a pink polish..!

Different Dimension Cosmic Ray is from the Cosmologically Speaking Part 2 collection.
It’s an intense pink holo polish with added flakies and holo micro glitters – it is a true stunner, I LOVED wearing it!
It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it just gorgeous..?

The below mani features my 3 picks from the Different Dimension Cosmologically Speaking Part 2 collection. On the index and pinkie I have Cosmic Ray, on the middle finger I have Space Time and on the ring finger I have Blue Shift, all shown in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I'll show the two others this week!!
Click on the name to see Space Time 

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

29 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, I can't wait to see Blue Shift.

    SvarSlet
  2. They are all wonderful and pink with turquoise are my favourites.

    SvarSlet
  3. What a gorgeous polish! Love love that macro shot... <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it - I love it sooo much!
      Thanks a lot!

      Slet
  4. what a wonderful nailpolish!! all of them!!

    SvarSlet
  5. Esses são um sonho mesmo!
    Lindo demais esse rosa, lindo!!


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  6. What a Barbie pink the first one =) It's pretty on you!
    Kisses

    SvarSlet
  7. OMG what a great polish! I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT :-D It really is gorgeous :-D

    Nice picks as well, I shall look forward to them too :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. can't wait to see space time, but this one looks super pretty too :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Cosmic Ray and Space Time are uber-gorgeous both of them!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...