Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 3. oktober 2015

Yves Saint Laurent Rose Futuriste 11 swatches

This Saturday I don't have a Chanel for you!
But I do have an Yves Saint Laurent, enjoy..!

Yves Saint Laurent Rose Futuriste 11 is a pretty and girly blue-toned pink, bright and fun – yet not like a neon “in your face” pink. You see it in two easy coats.
I love this happy pink - do you..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

25 kommentarer:

  1. I like this creamy vibrant pink!

    SvarSlet
  2. i really love this polish, and it comes from an anti-pink person :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is quite a compliment for this polish :)

      Slet
  3. A very welcome beautiful hot magenta :)

    SvarSlet
  4. That sure is a pretty pink! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow, that is a seriously cool pink!! I love attention making polishes like this one :D

    SvarSlet
  6. So creamy....So beautiful. :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. lovely, even i would wear it :D

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh, yes, it is a very happy colour :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Dior, Chanel and YSL are the polishes I try to stay away from... if only to make sure I still have some money for groceries left. But you make it so hard to keep myself from getting all of them! ;) (and it definitely is a gorgeous pink)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes, do stay away, they are addictive :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...