Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 2. oktober 2015

OPI: Pamplona Purple, Eurso Euro, Vant To Bite My Neck, Muir Muir On The Wall - Swatch Spam

Today I have swatches of 4 random OPI Polishes for you: Pamplona Purple, Eurso Euro, Vant To Bite My Neck, Muir Muir On The Wall.
All are shown in two coats with a top coat.


Pamplona Purple:
OPI Pamplona Purple is a medium purple cream. It’s slightly blue-toned – yet warm in the shade, I like it.

Euroso Euro:
OPI Eurso Euro from the Euro Centrale coll., is a dark blue slightly purple leaning.

Vant To Bite My Neck:
OPI Vant To Bite My Neck from the Euro Centrale coll., is an eggplant purple cream, one-coater, but like the others in this post shown in two.

Muir Muir On The Wall:
OPI Muir Muir On The Wall from the San Fransico coll. 2013 is a blackened plum with a gorgeous shimmer.
That's it, do you like them - any favorites..?

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

36 kommentarer:

  1. I like all of them, the first 3 the best. They caught my attention some time ago and it lasts still.

    SvarSlet
  2. All the shades are beautiful but my fab is Vant To Bite My Neck :D

    SvarSlet
  3. OPI Muir Muir On The Wall,Euroso Euro and Vant To Bite My Neck are my favourite. :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous OPI-polishes, I looove them all but mostly Pamplona Purple and Muir Muir On The Wall.

    SvarSlet
  5. I don't care much about three cremes, but Muir Muir On The Wall I do love.

    SvarSlet
  6. Such a very beautiful trio but Euroso Euro is my favorite, such a pretty, deep and inky shade! <3 Have a great weekend :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Muir Muir On The Wall is wonderful on your pictures! I remember not being happy with it. But when I see your pictures I would change my mind.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - well truth be told it is a bit too brown toned for me, but that shimmer...!

      Slet
  8. I really like the first two :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Muir Muir On the Wall! I love that glimmer it has in your photos!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does indeed have a gorgeous shimmer!!

      Slet
  10. they are so gorgeous <3 I am in love with Muir Muir on The Wall <3

    SvarSlet
  11. They are all gorgeous but I really do like that purple

    SvarSlet
  12. Vant To Bite My Neck is *__* Very pretty dark blue!

    SvarSlet
  13. Love them! Yeah, I'm not that sure about PP... I finally got my OPI...Eurso Euro just a couple of days ago, it was the only blue lacquer I was missing from the euro centrale coll. And I am in love with my VTBMN? too <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - the never endning falling in love situation - I know it only too well!

      Slet
  14. I have the last one and liked it! The shimmer as you say :-D

    SvarSlet
  15. I'm sure you're not surprised to hear that I like the shimmery one the best :D

    SvarSlet
  16. want to bite my neck and muir muir on the wall are so gorgeous :D

    SvarSlet
  17. Eurso Euro is definitely my favourite here! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...