Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 21. oktober 2015

Cupcake Polish You Are My Jewel, a Hypnotic Polish store excl. swatches


Cupcake Polish You Are My Jewel is a Hypnotic Polish store exclusive. It’s a turquoise, personally I think it’s a teal, and the finish is holographic with gold, aqua blue and tiny multichrome flakies. The holo is fairly strong in the sun but in other light settings the flakies are more noticeable. At first I found it too teal, but it grew on me and I actually like it a lot. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it gorgeous..?

I (of course) bought it from Hypnotic Polish!

See other Cupcake Polish and my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. I need that. :) It's beautiful!

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. This shade is very optimistic and lovely :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Yes, it is..it's a cool beauty... <3

    SvarSlet
  4. For me it's too much of everything, but you probably knew that already ;)
    I can see why you love it though, it is definitely a beautiful color.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I wasn't sure it would be actually LOL
      But I'm glad you see why I love it!

      Slet
  5. oh my... do i really need to tell that i love it ;)

    SvarSlet
  6. It's different and interesting and I like the colour. All in all a good one :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. A lovely looking polish, indeed.

    SvarSlet
  8. This one is a real jewel, I love it :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, the name is perfect for it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...