Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 12. oktober 2015

Colors by Llarowe At Last and Dock of the Bay, Emily's Imagination coll. swatches

This post brings you two of the polishes from the Colors by Lllarowe Emily’s Imagination collection summer 2014.
Both are shown in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

At Last:
Colors by Llarowe At Last is a multichrome holo with a strong shift in charcoal, purple, pink and more. Both the shift and the holo are visible in all light setings, so I’s an ever changing polish to look at!

Dock of the Bay:
Colors by Llarowe Dock Of The Bay it is described as a "deep magenta red intense holo multi chrome with shift to orange and purple flash."  And I find that description very true.
Do you like them - any favorite..?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Dock Of The Bay must be my very favorite polish ever! :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. I think they're both great polishes. The first one has got a really interesting shift too :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Both are really pretty but that shift on the first one is just amazing :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. Between the 2 the first one is much more interesting! =)
    Kisses

    SvarSlet
  5. The first one is amazing!! *___*

    SvarSlet
  6. At last is mesmerizing ♡ I love also the song, so it goes straight into my wish list!

    SvarSlet
  7. Very pretty, but a bit too much for me... (and now I'm off to YouTube to listen to some more Otis Redding ;)

    SvarSlet
  8. Both are lovely polishes, but the first one is quite an interesting. :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Easy choice for me! Dock of The Bay is my favorite!

    SvarSlet
  10. At Last is my favourite, very very pretty! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...