Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 17. oktober 2015

Bear Pawlish Fan Fiction swatches


Bear Pawlish Fan Fiction is described like this: “Soft and bright this lavender pearlescent base that flashes a dainty pink has a soft linear holo that dances through the shift. So pretty no matter the lighting!”. And that’s true LOL
You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you also think it's beautiful..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. It's super beautiful. <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  2. It reminds me of that gorgeous purple Color Club holo you sent me and I love it. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. This is somewhat lighter in color - but gorgeous too ;)

      Slet
  3. I'm not much into lavender, but I like how it looks like.

    SvarSlet
  4. I like it and I love the pretty rainbows it flashes :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Nice!! It does remind me more of spring though, so I would probably put it to sleep until March or April ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. My swatches have been waiting since some time during spring/summer ;)

      Slet
  6. Yes, it is very pretty... and delicate too :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. OMG Maria, I think I've just fallen in love! This one is REALLY amazing :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...