Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 29. oktober 2015

Glam Polish Nani and Ke Aloha, Over The Rainbow Flakies part 2 swatches


Today I have my two picks from the Glam Polish Over The Rainbow Flakies part II, Nani and Ke Aloha, only sold from Glam Polish.

Nani:
Glam Polish Nani means Beauty in Hawaiian, and that’s just what it is. It’s a gorgeous purple with green/teal iridescent flakies, blue glass flecks, and a subtle dash of holo. I love the play of the green flakies in all light settings – and the holo is in the sun. You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite!

Ke Aloha:
Glam Polish Ke Aloha means Beloved in Hawaiian, and it is easy to love this gorgeous pink with the iridescent green and violet flakies, blue glass flecks, and a subtle dash of holo. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think?
I like both, but Nani is my favorite - what is yours..?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. That's really beautiful polishes. My favourite is the purple too :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Good evening dear Maria, between the two I prefer the violet =)
    Kisses

    SvarSlet
  3. Those blue flecks really add something to it.
    I like the purple one better.

    SvarSlet
  4. Nani.....Nani....What a beauty!

    SvarSlet
  5. They are so pretty <3 gorgeous

    SvarSlet
  6. Both are really gorgeous. I think Nani would win with me, but only by a little bit ;-) <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel the same way .- or maybe a bit more than a little bit :D

      Slet
  7. Both are really pretty but fortunately these still have too much going on for my taste, so this is a post I can read without going into bankruptcy ;) (although Nani really is pretty...)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I'm glad I saved you some money for once :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...