Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 17. oktober 2015

Yves Saint Laurent Violine Surrealiste 14 swatches

I'm not running out of Chanel polishes to show you, but this Saturday I'm showing another Yves Saint Laurent for a change...


Yves Saint Laurent Violine Surrealiste 14 is a beautiful fuchsia/blue toned purple crelly. Two rich coats might be enough for normal use, but to ensure good photos I added an extra – no top coat.
It's quite beautiful, isn't it..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Ohhhhh... gorgeous!! Absolutely fabulously gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi dear! It's super classy this shade ♡♥♡

    SvarSlet
  3. Gorgeous! It's a lot my taste.

    SvarSlet
  4. It looks so yummy, so creamy, and it is really gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. It is a lovely colour with the right amount of everything a classy polish should have. I like it.

    SvarSlet
  6. What a beautiful colour! :)
    PS. I'm glad you're not running out of Chanels :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it - LOL thanks, I'm happy to hear that :D

      Slet
  7. It's a gorgeous beauty. Very creamy and shiny. :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. This color is so appropriate for fall!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...