Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 14. oktober 2015

Celestical Cosmetics October LE swatches


Celestial Cosmetics October LE is Nicki’s take on the October birthstone, the opal.
It is a clear base with beautiful white and purple shimmer and opal flakies. You can use it on it’s own (3+ coats) or as a topper.
I’m showing it in one coat over a very dark blue + a coat of Seche Vite.
Go to Celestial Cosmetics HERE!!
I love this topper - what do you think..?

Go to Celestial Cosmetics HERE!!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

  1. É lindo!
    Sobre qualquer cor deve ficar fantástico.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, it will be beautiful over other colors too!

      Slet
  2. Unhas maravilhosa amei a cor estar show
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is marvelous!
      But please do NOT link spam... :(

      Slet
  3. What a beautiful shimmer, I imagine that it's pretty over a lot of colours :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think it is, I also tried it over the blue holo from the Memories coll....

      Slet
  4. It looks amazing as a topper :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. It looks like semi-melted sugar.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, how sweet (in more sense than one LOL)

      Slet
  6. nice, but i'm not that into toppers :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm also not as nuch as I used to - but it sure is pretty!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...