Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 1. oktober 2015

Picture Polish Big Bang and Wanderlust swatches


Tuesday I showed you two of the new Collaboration Shades from Picture Polish, click HERE, and here are my other two picks...

Big Bang:
Picture Polish Big Bang was created in 2015 in collaboration with the blogger Faustine aka La NPA Mouton.
It is a beautiful dark and dusky purple/dusky blue with scattered holo and multi-colored flakies. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Wanderlust:
Picture Polish Wanderlust was created in 2015 in collaboration with the Instagrammer Manal aka Nail Décor.
It is a gorgeous bright, bold and super girly candy pink with scattered holo and blue glass flakies. Two coats are enough, but I added an extra for the sake of the photos + a coat of Seche Vite.
It is a bit less blue-toned than my photos show, my camera dislikes neon kind of shades - but I love them :D
They are so different, that I cannot choose, but I'm very smitten by Wanderlust ;)

I bought it from the new Danish shop, Nail The Mail, shipping to EU.

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. Both are great! I wish Wanderlust had been released in summer. It's not a fall shade at all. And I ordered Big Bang, too. It's wonderful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it is a gorgeous summer polish - but hopefully i will be summer next year LOL - or we should move to Australia, they are heading for summer :)

      Slet
  2. Big Bang is definitely more interesting to me. I like those larger flakies. They make this polish more unique.

    SvarSlet
  3. I looove these! :) Big Bang is one for me. :D

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  4. They are both lovely. The first is so dark and sparkly like the night sky but Wanderlust is such a gorgeous colour!

    SvarSlet
  5. Não tem nem como não amar...um esmalte mais lindo que o outro.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are right - it's impossible to choose!

      Slet
  6. wanderlust looks so sweet, but big bang is the one i prefer :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was pretty sure you would think so, but not quite :)

      Slet
  7. I think the multicoloured flakies look really cool in Big Bang! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. well, big bang is superawesome!

    SvarSlet
  9. Big Bang is sooooooo amazing <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Both are really gorgeous. I'd have to say the first is well named ;-D

    SvarSlet
  11. Big Bang is just like it's name says: a really big bang in my head and in my eyes, amazing! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...