Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 30. oktober 2015

China Glaze four shades of green – Swatch Spam

This post brings you 4 completely random greens from China Glaze (from my untrieds) going from super pale to dark. You will meet Groovy Green, Re-fresh Mint, Entourage and Cast A Spell.

Groovy Green:
China Glaze Groovy Green is a super pale green – 3 coats without a top coat.

Re-fresh Mint:
China Glaze Re-fresh Mint is one of the well-known classics from China Glaze. It’s a very pale mint with a fair share of white, he formula is nice to work with. This is 2 coats with a top coat.

Entourage:
China Glaze Entourage is a yellow based bright green/lime green with a light shimmer.  2 coats without a top coat.

Cast a Spell:
China Glaze Cast A Spell is a blackened green loaded with golden shimmer/flakies. It is a one-coater and I used a top coat to enhance the glow from within.
Do you like them - and do you have a favorite..?



Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram



32 kommentarer:

  1. Entourage caught my eye! So bright and shimmery!

    SvarSlet
  2. The first two would be a great background for a nail art and my pick is the third one - as I love such shades of green :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Cast a Spell is beautiful and deep btw, it's just not exactly my shade.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a bit more demanding - but definitely beautiful!

      Slet
  4. Love greens! Always :-D Favorite color. I would pick the first one!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm glad you like green - and that is one sweet and delicate pale green!

      Slet
  5. I like them the most from bottom to top, but they are all fantastic!

    SvarSlet
  6. O primeiro e o último são lindinhos.
    Gostei muito.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  7. Surprisingly, the first one is my favourite. I have a different, greener version of Re-Fresh Mint, which I prefer to this bluer one.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That also surprised me a lot, I thought you would go for the last one :D
      Yes, it's strange, all swatches I have seen of RM have been much greener, but mine is like this...

      Slet
  8. I don't think any of them would make it to my stash :D but I like Entourage the best of the four :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Nice greens. The 3rd one appeals most it is a lovely bright shade.

    SvarSlet
  10. The third one is the only one that I can't really see on my nails. The best is the last one, it has a tridimensionality! Even the second one it is very interesting, it is so frosty! Kisses!

    SvarSlet
  11. love that cast a spell *.*
    but honestly, i like all four of them :D

    SvarSlet
  12. I like Refresh mint and Entourage. :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. big fan of greens, and i really love cast a spell (the only one i have from the quartet)

    SvarSlet
  14. Nice ones - I like the last 2 best. :-D

    SvarSlet
  15. I own Re-Fresh Mint myself and it's a lovely polish! Cast a Spell looks amazing! I might need to get that one :)

    SvarSlet
  16. Groovy Green :-) But also Entourage is so interesting! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...