Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 11. oktober 2015

Colors by Llarowe Dirty Diana and Smooth Criminal, Tribute to Michael Jackson coll. swatches

Here are two of my picks from the Colors by Llarowe Tribute to Michael Jackson collection, August 2013.
They are shown in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Dirty Diana:
Colors by Llarowe Dirty Diana is a gorgeous magenta-leaning purple holo wih a super strong effect, and it also flashes strongly in indoor light settings.

Smooth Criminal:
Colors by Llarowe Smooth Criminal is a beautiful blue/periwinkle blue holo with a super strong effect, it also flashes vividly in indoor light settings.
I find it difficult to choose, but Dirty Diana is just a bit more gorgeous I think...


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. You can probably guess my favorite... the red one, Dirty Diana.
    But Smooth Criminal is a very close second!
    *puts on old Michael Jackson's Thriller CD... very happy memories*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yep, I feel the same way about them!

      Slet
  2. Dirty Diana is my favourite too, it's super pretty, and I love that rainbow!

    SvarSlet
  3. The red is definitely my favourite here

    SvarSlet
  4. Both are really amazing polishes :-D Fitting tribute I'd say :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Both mush be breath taking in the sun light. I just love Dirty Diana (I have to get myself a bottle of this one....someday....) =)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - very breath taking indeed - I hope you find it somwehere before it's too late!

      Slet
  6. Awww...Sooww gooorrrrgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Both are very pretty and named after my favourite MJ songs :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, then I'm extra happy you like them :)

      Slet
  8. I like the slight duskyness of both!

    SvarSlet
  9. Smooth Criminal is my cup of tea :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. you can't make me choose, i'd like to have them both :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...