Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 6. oktober 2015

Different Dimension Space Time, Cosmologically Speaking Part 2 coll. swatches


Different Dimension Space Time is from the Cosmologically Speaking Part 2 collection.
It’s a rather intense and very beautiful slightly blue-toned green holo with flakies, shimmer and holo micro glitters, and I fell in love with it!!
It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love this green dream so much!!

The below mani features my 3 picks from the Different Dimension Cosmologically Speaking Part 2 collection. On the index and pinkie I have Cosmic Ray, on the middle finger I have Space Time and on the ring finger I have Blue Shift, all shown in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I showed you Cosmic Ray yesterday, click HERE - and on Thursday I'll show Blue Shift.

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. I've just fainted ;) This one is such a wowzer, I love how it looks like!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. *here is a glass of water - hope you feel better* :D
      Yes, it IS faint worthy!!

      Slet
  2. It looks like perfect fit for you.

    SvarSlet
  3. *_* *_* *_* Awwwwwwwww......This is a fantasy beauty...beyond imagination... <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  4. I like indies that have it al: holo, shimmer, flakies. And the color is sooo nice!

    SvarSlet
  5. Gooorgeous colour, and all three look amazing. :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. OMG, I am speechless. I love it very much!

    SvarSlet
  7. Tom de verde que não gosto muito, mas assim todo brilhante, eu amei!!
    Lindos os dois.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I didn't use to like green so much either, but that has changed :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...