Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 26. oktober 2015

ILNP (I Love Nail Polish) Molly swatches


ILNP (I Love Nail Polish) Molly (old bottle and logo) is not a gorgeous magenta holo with magenta and violet shimmer – NO it’s an uber-gorgeous, insanely delicious and amazingly beautiful magenta holo. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
If you still are in doubt if I like it or not, I will shout it over the roof tops: I LOOOOOVE IT :D
What do YOU think about it..?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, I never saw that before! :) It really is uber-gorgeous! :D

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. Your description is just perfect! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. It is a yummy gorgeous holo magenta :-P

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. - and there is nothing better than that in my book!

      Slet
  4. This is so beautiful... deep and dreamy! There are so many brands you show with amazing holo's - when I am finally able to start buying as I'd like I will be so overwhelmed by choice, ha :D xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, it is an overwhelming market, but I'm so glad I got this one...

      Slet
  5. I agree with every epithet you used to describe it. It is just stunning.

    SvarSlet
  6. I wanted it when I just saw the thumbnail, I wanted it more when I saw the photographs and I wanted it even more when I zoomed in on the photographs!! And it's out of stock *cries inconsolably*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. (and in case you didn't notice... this one just made it to my highly exclusive lemming list ;)

      Slet
    2. You are so fun Joyce - you always make me laugh. I sincerely hope you find it somewhere...

      Slet
  7. I love it too, it's super gorgeous!! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Perfect description, it is really gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. *faints* this one is really gorgeous and lovely and amazing :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed - I'm happy you also think so!

      Slet
  10. Wow....that is a real beauty!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...