Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 25. oktober 2015

Colors by Llarowe Fall-O Me, October 2015 Polish Of The Month swatches


Colors by Llarowe Fall-O Me is October 2015 Polish Of The Month. It’s a dark periwinkle/muted blue toned purple holo with a lot of gorgeous pink shimmer. It is very opaque in one coat – but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think the pink shimmers makes it quite unique!
Do you like it?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

  1. It is lovely - subdued and beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I wouldn't mind if it was a tad brighter LOL

      Slet
  2. It's a pleasant nail polish.

    SvarSlet
  3. It is so beautiful and I wore it just a couple of days ago. :D

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  4. Really nice purple holo :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. I like it a lot, it's such a pretty colour.

    SvarSlet
  6. You said it right! It's very unique...Loving it. :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. It's not my kind of color but you wear it very well!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...