Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 9. oktober 2015

Ever After Polish Policemans Helmet swatches


Ever After Polish Policemans Helmet (also the name in the shop, but label say Policemen’s Helmet, hmmmm…) is a gorgeous blue jelly loaded with scatter holo shimmer and platinum silver flakies. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I thinks it's a beautiful blue polish - do you like it..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. It has lovely depth and colour.

    SvarSlet
  2. It's really a beautiful blue, and it's great with the flakies too :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Woow it remind the deep sea =)
    Kisses

    SvarSlet
  4. These sure is a stunner in your blue polish collection. <3

    SvarSlet
  5. I would wear the helmet and the uniform if they were blue and beautiful like this nail polish :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. It's a nice blue - I like such polishes :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. It is so very beautiful! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...