Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 8. oktober 2015

Different Dimension Blue Shift, Cosmologically Speaking Part 2 coll. swatches


Different Dimension Blue Shift is from the Cosmologically Speaking Part 2 collection.
It’s a rather intense blue, described as a cobalt blue, but I feel it is darker and to me it has a teal hue. No matter what, it’s a gorgeous strong holo with flakies, shimmer and holo micro glitters. It is super opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it beautiful..?

The below mani features my 3 picks from the Different Dimension Cosmologically Speaking Part 2 collection. On the index and pinkie I have Cosmic Ray, on the middle finger I have Space Time and on the ring finger I have Blue Shift, all shown in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I showed you Cosmic Ray Monday, click HERE - and Space Time on Thursday, click HERE - so which of these three is your favorite..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. These are just beautiful! <3

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. The turquoise is my favourite, but this one is beautiful! They all are amazing.

    SvarSlet
  3. Now, this is what I've been waiting for. I love the colour and how it looks on you.

    SvarSlet
  4. I find it insanely pretty even though I usually prefer true blues :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh, gorgeous, my favourite of this group of polishes! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh my gosh, how stunning! All of them! Think this is my favorite... or the mint one... ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is a true beauty, but so is the pink.... - and the blue LOL

      Slet
  7. Incrivelmente lindo esse tom de azul..não tenho nada nem parecido...
    Amei.



    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, it really is stunning and unique!

      Slet
  8. Ohhh wow! This Blue is sooooo amazing :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. I love it! It's beautiful, and I wouldn't call it cobalt either :)

    SvarSlet
  10. It's gorgeous and does look quite spacy :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. My favorite? Definitely this blue beauty! But all three of them look very pretty :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you like it - and all in general!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...