Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 10. oktober 2015

Glam Polish Fantasies Come Through, Broadway coll. swatches


Glam Polish Fantasies Come True is from the Broadway collection. It’s a beautiful blue-toned dark purple holo with flecks in pink and blue. It is super opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it - do you like it..?

See my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

27 kommentarer:

  1. That's a perfect purple. Beautiful. :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. wow, it's awesome, such a rich colour

    SvarSlet
  3. It seems like a fantasy that came true and I love it :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. What a simply awesome purple :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. What a cutie! There are never enough purple holos <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...