Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 26. oktober 2015

Dance Legend Behind The Scenes , WOW Prism swatches


Dance Legend Behind the Scenes is my favorite of all the gorgeous WOW Prism polishes I have, I have worn it several times, and I even showed it before, but it deserves another appearance here on the blog!
Why I love it..? It’s an absolutely gorgeous and perfect magenta – interesting to look at all the time, amazing both in and out of the sun. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I really, really love it - what do you think about it..?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. It looks juicy and sparkly. :)

    SvarSlet
  2. No wonder it's a favourite, it's really beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  3. It is super full of sparkling particles and it is so eye-catching! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. This is not yummi, this is a rockin' magenta! :P
    Ehehe!!! Have a relaxing evening dear Maria!

    SvarSlet
  5. No doubt about it, it's gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  6. I love it too! Superb :-D <3

    Lol you know I'm completely obsessed with DL polishes ;-)

    SvarSlet
  7. It truly deserves all the attention! It's a divine beauty! <3 ^_^

    SvarSlet
  8. I totally understand why you like it! It's the perfect red with beautiful holo splitters!

    SvarSlet
  9. we already established that this collection is pure awesomeness!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...