Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 25. oktober 2015

Glam Polish Ohana, Over The Rainbow Flakies part 1 swatches


Glam Polish Ohana is from the Over The Rainbow Flakies part I, only sold from Glam Polish.
Ohana means family and no one is left behind in Hawaiian and it’s a gorgeous black cherry red (in the sun more purple like a red wine) holo with red/yellow iridescent flakies and pink and gold glass flecks. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it gorgeous?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. It is definitely gorgeous. I love it.

    SvarSlet
  2. It really is a gorgeous, deep and sexy colour :-D

    SvarSlet
  3. Awesome!! Red wine is my favorite shade of red!! :D

    SvarSlet
  4. My my.....beauty beauty beauty! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. This is SO my cup of tea! Love it!

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow, it is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...